Tuesday 9 February 2010

Final photography for front cover.

I like this photograph a lot as even though it is not a natural pose it still looks good without looking too cheesy. The way the model is standing makes the cover look welcoming and friendly. And the use of the mid shot of the model with the school behind it; make it seem like she’s directly welcoming you in to the school. This is also achieved by the use of good eye contact and it connects the model and the reader well.

My model was dressed to fit an average student who attends the school currently, as for instance she is wearing the Cavendish school purple hoodie under her black school jacket. This works well as in the cold weather many students wear hoodie’s under their jackets, therefore she fits in with any other student

This is my final image at first:

Before my photography could be used on my front cover, I had to edit some of the features for instance I increased both the brightness and contrast. To make the image lighter so all the feature could be seen better, but also the contract increase every was so that all the details are clear and not faded or too light, as a result of the brightening.

This is my final image after being edited:

No comments:

Post a Comment