Tuesday 2 March 2010

Collage of my chosen genre

From creating my collage that represents the genre I have choosen which is R&B and Pop, I have learnt a lot about the genre itself. Like for instance the different types of artists that are in this genre and what they are like and how they fit in with the genre itself, for instance they style they sing, the way they dress and many more things, and also how this all attracts its target audience. I have also found out who my target audience is by finding out who listerns to the genre, and who the arists fans are.
The collage has also allowed me to find out how the magazines changes according too who is on the cover, and how they dress, act and much more, I also found this out from my textual analysis as well. But by doing this collage it has allowed me to develop this knowledge further, and it has given me a better understanding of how the magazine changes, like for instance colours and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment