Thursday 14 January 2010

Editing images for contents page

Image one: Original image
For some of the images I took for my contents page I has to change their setting slightly to improved to images quality, as the original image I took is dark and is hard to see. Therefore I increased the brightness of the image and also increase the contrast of the image as well.
Image one: Improved image
As you can see this image is now much bright and clearer to see compared to the original image. I had to change both the brightness and comtrast, as if I just changed the brightness some parts would be hard to see and would not be clear. So by increasing the contrast as well everything can be seen and the image is clearer, this is important as if the image can not be seen it will rewon the contents page and make it look messy and unproffesional.
I also had to increase the brightness and the contrast on another image thta I was using for my contents page as this image was taken in a dark room and is not clear what is happening. Therefore I did the same proccess and the image is much clearer and brighter.

Image two: Orginal image

Image two: Improved image

No comments:

Post a Comment