Wednesday 23 December 2009

The coverlines for my front cover of my school magazine is:


WHERE YOUR PJ'S TO SCHOOL!

The one day you cannot miss!


PAST STUDENTS ADVICE...

Find out their stories of school life...

And see how it can help you!


THE CLOTHES SHOW TRIP...

The exclusive photos and the feedback of the event

I have included on feature from each section, so that students can get a see a bit of what is happening in each section of the magazine.


The main coverline for my school magazine is:

EXAMS? SUCCESS?

Advice and tips on how to

Prepare and pass your exams!


I have decided to use the exam stuff in my main coverline, as exams and tests are always happening in school. Therefore this main coverline will really work well on the school magazine as it will attract students to the magazine a lot. This means lots of students will won’t to read the school magazine more.

No comments:

Post a Comment