Thursday 17 December 2009

Planning: Designing and analysis of contents pages

Design one of contents page:
I have now used all my research and have designed my first contents page design. Once I had sketched my design I then analysised my design in detail. This will allow me to work out what works and what doesn't, and how this design can be improved or changed.


Design two of contents page:
I have come up with a second contents page design to allow me to change my ideas and also to develop some of my ideas further or to try them on the contents page in a different way compared to the first design. Once again I have anaylsised my design to see how it can be improved and what works affectively.




My final design:
After looking at my first two contents page design, i decided what I liked from each design and worked out what parts of the design has the best effect. And from that I have come up with a final sketch of my schoool magazine contents page.


No comments:

Post a Comment