Wednesday 23 December 2009

Planning: Designing and analysis of Front cover

Design one: Front cover
I have used all my research and designs from contents page and have began to design my first front cover design. Once I had sketched my design, I then analysised my first front cover design in detail. This will then allow me to work out what works and what does not work, and how this design can be improved or changed.


Design two: Front cover
I have come up with a second front cover design to allow me to change my ideas and also to develop some of my ideas further or to try them on the front page in a different way compared to the first design. Once again I have anaylsised my design, to see how it can be improved and what works affectively.


Final Design: Front Cover
After looking at my first two contents page design, i decided what I liked from each design and worked out what parts of the design has the best effect. And from that I have come up with a final sketch of my school magazine contents page.


No comments:

Post a Comment