Tuesday 18 January 2011

Photograph's for Webpage Design

In order to design my wepage, I have taken a range of photos and picked the three best ones. Below are the three photographys I have picked, next I will edit these photos to make them more effective on the webpage.

Photography one:
First Photography being edited:
I have edited both the brightness & contrast levels, this has allowed me to make the photo more effective, as I am able to make to photo darker and more gloomy, therefore making the photo fit the horror theme better.

Photography Two:

Second photograph I edited:
For this photography I changed the colour of the settings to black and white, as the orginal photo had a slightly blue tiny, which did not flow well with the webpage template design.
Photography three:
Third photography I edited:
For this photography I changed descreased the brightness and increased the contrast levels, therefore making the image dark and bolder, therefore making the photography more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment