Thursday 20 January 2011

Webpage development from feedback

From my feedback on my webpage, I found that my main problem was that the photograph I used did not fit my genre, and people thought it was a different genre to what it was. Therefore I tried to make the photogragy fit my genre but found it hard, therefore I decided to use the feedback from my other design, and create a few more.

I also kept in mind the feedback from my poster, to help make my webpage better, for instance the use of red.

Orginal design:

To edit in the mystery killers legs into the photo, first I had to get rid of the black background by editing it on paint. I then went on publisher and used the transparent pen to make the background clear.
I next transfered the photo onto fireworks, where I used blur tool. Which allowed me to blur the image so that it matched the blured image of the girl on the floor, it also gives the image that mystery look.
Before and after using the blur tool.
Design two re designed:
Design three new design:
Design three developed but changing the colour settings, to add a different effect. Which makes the page darker and more of a mystery as the image is more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment