Thursday 20 January 2011

Poster development from feeback



Orginal poster:
From my development I also designed two more posters, whilst using my audience feedback in mind.

Because the red works well and makes the poster effect, I decided to create two designs with a red background, which I think is quite effective. As it can represent a lot for a horror poster, such as death & blood.

Design one:
Design two:

How I made the poster:

First I copied the photo on the powerpoint, where I then increased the contrast levels and decreased the brightness level, to give the photograph a dark bold image.

I next re coloured the image settings to dark variation red, to get the red tint on the image.
To make the image bolder and more red, I again changed the contast and brightness levels, which made the image a brighter red, but still giving the image a dark look.

No comments:

Post a Comment